VIDEO SUBMISSION TERMS
Stamina allows users to submit workout videos for purchase on juvoboard.com. Videos and correspondence shall be communicated in English.
Stamina disclaims any and all liability for any submitted video provided on the juvoboard.com. You are reminded that all products featured on the Stamina Sites are to be used in accordance with the warnings and instructions that accompany the product. Serious bodily injury can occur if the product is not assembled and used correctly. Serious bodily injury can also occur if all warnings and instructions are not followed.
By submitting videos, you warrant that (1) you are the sole author and owner of the video and own the license to any music provided; (2) you are at least 18 years old; and (3) use of any video you supply will not violate any terms of this Agreement and will not cause or contribute to any injury to any person or entity or otherwise violate any law.
You further acknowledge that Stamina shall have the right to monitor the videos on juvoboard.com to determine compliance with this Agreement and any other operating rules that may be established by Stamina from time to time. Stamina shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to move, delete, or refuse to post any video submitted to or posted on juvoboard.com for any reason, whether for legal or other reasons. Notwithstanding this right of ours, you are solely responsible for any video you submit and you agree to indemnify Stamina and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any video you submit.
License Grant for Submitted Video
If you make any submission to juvoboard.com, you automatically grant and warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted Stamina, a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, unlimited, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication or content material in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or later developed. Stamina may sublicense its rights. You should not submit any video to us that you do not wish to license to us. Stamina is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any video in confidence; (2) to respond to any video. You grant Stamina the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Video.
Rules of Conduct
You agree that you will not submit any User Content on a Stamina Site that:
- Is false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- Violates any local, state, federal, or international laws;
- Infringes on the rights of others, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, publicity or privacy rights;
- Is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, an invasion of a right of privacy of another person, hateful, slanderous, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Stamina in its sole discretion;
- Is commercial, business-related, or advertises or offers to sell any products, services, or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicits other (including solicitations for contributions or donations) without prior written permission from Stamina;
- Are chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- Impersonates another business, person or entity, including Stamina, its related entities, employees, or agents;
- Contains viruses or other harmful computer code;
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, disability, or in any other manner;
- Is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit, or otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity;
- Violates any policy posted on the Stamina Sites, or interferes with the use of the Stamina Sites by others.
Video Pricing and revenue sharing
Approved videos will be priced as follows:
- 1-10 minutes - $1.99
- 10-20 minutes $3.99
- 20-30 minutes $5.99
You will be paid 50% of the revenue from the sale of your video on a monthly basis. A minimum of $100 must be accumulated to receive a payout. You will receive your payout the month following your accumulated earnings reaching the minimum balance.
You are solely responsible for the potential taxes on your earnings.
D. Video requirements
The video must be submitted in the correct format to be approved. Video approval is at the sole discretion of Stamina.
- The format needs to be MPEG-4 with AAC audio compression. Minimum 720p HD quality.
- The video shall be edited to show only the necessary information for the workout
- The audio shall be clear and audible at a standard volume
- All information and exercises shall be clearly explained and demonstrated
- All exercises shall make proper, safe use of the Juvo Board and its accessories